WITHDRAWAL RULES :
- Application for withdrawal is to be made on a prescribed proforma available in the school office. No child is withdrawn till a written request from parents is put up.
- A one- month notice period or one- month notice fee is required for withdrawal.
- Clearance must be obtained from the laboratory and library incharge before applying for withdrawal.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued after 15 days of the receipt of the application and clearance of all dues.
BUS / VAN RULES :
- Request for using the bus / van must be made at the beginning of the session i.e. in the month of April. No request will be entertained mid-session.
- Existing routes will continue to ply. Change in routes and bus / van stops will not be entertained during the session.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the parents to escort the pupil to and from the fixed bus stops. The bus/van facility is extended at the sole risk and responsibility of the parents.
- Any suggestions or complaints should be reported to the transport incharge. Parents are expected to treat the bus / van staff kindly.
RIGHT TO ALTERATION / MODIFICATION :
- Management reserves the right to modify, alter and/or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the Institution.
- Seth Anandram Jaipuria School reserves its right to change the Fee Structure.
MEDICAL FACILITY :
- The school has a well equipped dispensary to deal with emergency.
- The school provides facilities of first-aid only.
- The school cannot be held responsible for injury suffered by a child. No reimbursement of charges would be made towards any medical treatment.
PROCEDURE FOR FEE PAYMENT :
- At the time of admission, fee is payable by bank draft / pay order only at the school office.
- Cheque should be drawn in favor of “Seth Anandram Jaipuria School U/O SCT” payable at Varanasi.
- Fee is to be paid in advance for every three months before 10th of the first month. Fee once paid is not refundable, unless specified otherwise.
- Payment of fee by cheque shall be accepted by our banker upto 10th of the first month of a term in which the payment falls due. Thereafter, payment will be accepted by the school office through cheque only.